Friday, October 24, 2014

ME AND MY BEST FRIEND


I want to tell you about my best friend. I consider to be like my sister alone. Shes name Emilia Sani they call her Emilia.
At first I see with her when they first time I go to Vocational School. For the first day in not to close, but how many mounth leter we started really close. What we’re close to the first time is because it has character and we also both fans of Korean. He is a girl who is very fussy but not to go to the negative. In fact, it’s because fault finding it make me a lot more. For example, if calss is no job or learn she’d always be arguments for quickly finish the task.
And there’s a funny thing when I was working on mathematics, so I’m with him and few of my friends competing for the finish he taks. And in there, we really doing with serious and fast but right.
I love so much my best friend such this one because I don’t have brother and sister. So really the person who’s gonna be there if I am sad, even thought sometimes she’s a bit of a bitch. And he’s a good friend in class, not just me very happy with her friend s in my class too mach like her.
And I’ll never forget my best friend is this one. I hope she’s always a good friend to me, be a good listener if I was sad even though I have to listen. It’s always friendly and don’t forget to tell me about Korean that makes us closer hehe.
And don’t ever forget me hehe

Greetings Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment