Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Usage of Who, Which, That, Whose, Whom, Where, and When



Penggunaannya dilihat dari beberapa hal yang ada di suatu kalimat:
a.    Who digunakan untuk manusia
The boy who sist in front of my hause is my little brother
b.    Which digunakan untuk benda
The book which is on the table is mine
c.    That digunakan untuk manusia atau benda
The boy that sist in front of my hause is my little brother
The book that is on the table is mine
d.    Whose digunakan untuk kepemilikan (manusia)
The students whose the bike is Dino
e.    Whom digunakan ketika subjek dari suatu kalimat itu dimajukan kedepan
The women whom I met last night was Ms. Evy
Sebenarnya kalimat tersebut berasal dari kalimat I met a women last night.
She was Ms. Evy
f.    Where digunakan untuk menerangkan tempat
The city where she lives is near by the beach
g.    When digunakan untuk menerangkan waktu
I will forget the day when I met you

No comments:

Post a Comment