Tuesday, April 25, 2017

STORY

It was the letter than change my whole life. When I was in grade 4 my Elementary School was very fond of sports and karate lessons. And back them I wanted to be a runner and karate athlete. Why? Because I think being an athlete can boast my parents and make me better knows to people.
When grade 6 Elementary School there is a sub-district race and lucky I can follow the race with some other friends who escaped. Althought when the rice I did not win XD. When the race took place many children from other schools who cheat. There a little sense of not receiving when seeing it and had time to think to commit cheating as well. But I say to myself "What's the point of winning if not done honestly".
And the desire to be a karate athlete sopped when I was in Junior High School because karate extracurriculer has not been applied in Junior High School and my parents also do not allow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment