Saturday, April 15, 2017

INTRODUCTION



Assalamualaikum. June 4th 1996 in Magetan was born a girl by the name of Mariyam Mariyati. Yeah Mariyam Mariyati is my name. For now I study in University Gunadarma. I love to listening music and playing online game (Clash Of Clans). For music I prefer songs that criticize the state. Like Iwan Fals, Superman is Dead and Slank. But for now I like to watch anime and listen to Japanese songs, though not really understand the meaning of the conversation :D
            My ambition is want to work in Directorate General of Texation. Apart from that I also want to have a restaurant or cafe and had the house surrounded by orchards and vegetables.
            Less able to describe my own character, but actually I was a shy person. But when I feel comfortable with the people around me then I’ll show you my true nature and I am also a good listener.

No comments:

Post a Comment